The Korea Society of Mathematical Education (KSME) invites submissions of presentation proposals for the upcoming 2021 International Conference of Joint Societies for Mathematics Education: KSME & KSESM (Korea Society of Educational Studies in Mathematics).
The conference will be held on December 10-12, 2021 at Incheon National University, South Korea.
Because of the pandemic situation, all presentations will be delivered online. We encourage you to share your research not limited to the conference theme with Korean and international researchers.
Please find the details about submission below.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Prof. Sang S. Choi-Koh (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Jihyun Hwang (email@example.com)
2021 International Conference of Joint Societies for Mathematics Education: KSME & KSESM
Theme: Directions and Challenges of Mathematics Education Required in the Artificial Intelligence & Information Age
When: From December 10 (Friday) to December 12(Sunday), 2021
Venue: Synchronous online meetings
Language: English or Korean
Home page: http://www.ksme.info/eng/html/guide_2021.asp
*Submitting English Abstract*
- Due date: October 31(Sunday), 2021
- How to submit: Visit the Homepage reception site (Click Here for shortcut) -> Click [Abstract Submission]
*Submitting Full Paper*
- Due date: November 7(Sunday), 2021
- How to submit: 1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 2. Fill out the form (minimum of 2 pages to a maximum of 4 pages; Eng_Template) and submit it together when submitting an abstract.
- The full paper should contain a minimum of 2 pages to a maximum of 4 pages, including the research necessity, purpose, method, and results.
- Visit the Homepage registration site (Click Here for shortcut)-> Click [Registration]
- Registration Fee
KRW 30,000 or US 30.00
- PAYMENT METHOD: Bank Transfer or Credit Card
Important Notice: All participants are requested to register online in advance.